Is this a weird age gap?

I'm 17 and I really like a guy who is 15, I don't think I'll do anything about it even though I know he likes me too, it would be okay if it was the other way around. Would you think it would be weird if we went out?

Most Helpful Girl

• No...

What Guys Said 2

• its not a problem. I suggest you do something about it. you know he likes you! that's a green light for you! you know you won't get rejected right? so why not go for it? if you don't you'll always have to wonder what could have been... don't make that mistake! good luck ;)

• Not weird. I saw this senior chick dating a freshman dude, and he was like 5'2'' and she was 5'4'' (and she was already a women, she had booty and everything). I was like, DAMN he's got game!

It's not weird, it's cool. The only reason you be thinking it's weird is if you don't actually want to go through with it. Nobody flippin cares!

What Girls Said 3

• There are people that will judge you and people who won't give a crap.

You shouldn't be afraid of the people that will judge you; it's your love life, not theirs.

• no

• yes !