Is it wrong to blame myself?

Okay I am a teenager in high school, and I just had my very first relationship ended. I was dating this really wonderful guy for more than a month, then he abrubtly ended it! I didn't even have any type of warning. The only thing I can even think was a warning was when he didn't answer my texts the day before we broke up. I had never kissed this guy either, or any guy for that matter. So I keep feeling bad because I didn't kiss him or anything! should I be the one to blame for why we aren't together anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• No because the simple fact is you didn't do anything he is just a dumb ass because he was probably doing something he didn't have no business and didn't want you to find out. There are more than 1 fish in the sea trust me.

What Guys Said 2

• no becuae if you were treating him right then it's his fault he must was seeing somebody else

• no way! I think this guy was just trying to get in your pant or he liked someone else. but don't blame yourself. life will go on and you will find someone way better! just stay strong and try not to let it bother you. it probley wasnt meant to be.

What Girls Said 2

• From a girls perspective: No you shouldn't.

Why?- becAuse if the reason he broke up with you was only because you wouldn't kiss him yet then that would mean he's just another typical guy. If you are with a guy he should have patience and respect your boundaries.

Also: he could just possibly not feel a connection between you two and doesn't want to drag anything out or maybe he's scared.

Best thing to do: is ask HIM. He's the only one who knows why he's been acting the way he has. Just be sincere and ask "hey I thought we were geting along great, and then things just ended- what was wrong?" don't sound desperate though, make it more like a casual question you ask inbetween a conversation or a lead off while your waLking around or something

• no, don't be too hard on yourself. you still have so much other stuff to do with your life, guys are just one little aspect of that. there are so many guys out there. don't be so hard on yourself, he may have wanted something else w/e, communication might have been a problem like he didn't say what he wanted etc so don't blame yourself