19 year old girl dating a 32 year old?

Is it too much of an age difference? He looks younger - like he's in his 20's, has a good job and is really funny and witty. He likes me and I like him too. Should I go for it?

Forgot to say - people always say I'm very mature for my age too

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to confess, I am a little cynical.

The attraction from his perspective would be obvious.

The flattery of attracting a younger girl with a tight body.

Your pliability given your relative inexperience and naiveté.

There's something infinitely charming about the sweetness of youth, of a girl who's soul hasn't been dragged down by life's relentless disappointments, and that 'baggage' that everyone refers too.

I'm 26, and I really don't think I have much in common with much younger girls.

As you can gather, these are all rather superficial qualities. You fall heavily for him, to him you're a fancy, a plaything to stroke his ego. I would fear your getting hurt.

This is just my little friendly warning. It won't necessarily be this way. Indeed, age doesn't matter one jot where love is concerned. Just be careful is all I am saying. He could indeed be a nice guy.

What Guys Said 2

• too old for you

• Go for it. What's the worst that could happen? It won't last forever?

What Girls Said 2

• No, don't date him. He may just be using you. C'mon he's in his 30s , his thought process is different from yours. He's just a waste of time.

• it's fine