Guys, would you date a girl that is taller than you?

Would you date a girl taller than you, if so is there a cut off?

Im 6'4'', is that too tall, wold you consider dating me?

And I know personality is what matters, but I was just curious lol

Ty :)

• Yes
  • No
  • Doesn't make a difference to me
  • Depends
  • Girls/Want to see results
also would I be intimidating to you, if so why?

thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I love really tall girls =] I'd so be into that. Some guys get reaaaaaally f***ing hung up on the height thing though, I know a lot of guys who wouldn't even talk to you. Some girls are really f***ing hung up on the height thing too, and I know girls who wouldn't even talk to me ;D (I'm 5'6)

Get out of that scene and you'll be scoring left and right ^_^ It'd never be intimidating, only if it was late at night and you were giving me *hassle* or something. But you really don't seem like the jiving kind

What Guys Said 43

• Ive never seen a 6'4 girl before, that's kinda hot.

• Yes I would. In fact, I find girls taller than I to be quite nice. I tend to like tallness in a girl. However, it's uber rare that I see a girl taller than I (I'm 5'11"). And no, you're not too tall, and I don't think there's a cutoff. And yes, of course she'd have to have a good personality. :P Hard to like someone who comes up and bops ya on the nose at first glance.

And ya might be a little intimidating, but that's just cause I tend to be shy around women, so...well, there ya go. :)

• Frankly, I am intimidated by anyone (male or female) significantly taller than me, and as 6'0", you would fit that description. However, I find myself attracted to tall women, though usually only up to my own height. I think that I could overcome any intimidation I might feel if you didn't draw undue attention to your height, or my relative shortness.

My general advice: don't wear heels (the are bad for your knees), and try to interact with me while (both of you are) seated if possible, it will hide some of your height if you're concerned about it. Otherwise, be yourself, I know many men who are shorter than most women, yet still find a place to love those taller tan themselves; just because you are above average doesn't mean you can't find many men who feels the same about you.

• Yes I would. I don't think it would be intimidating.

• Not anymore. :(

Seriously though, I'm 5'7", so no wonder. Back in the day I was into similar height girls, now I realize they are looking for taller guys so they can wear heels and appear and feel feminine and all that genderal socialization crap. You just have to adapt to that.. I'd assume she wasn't into me, by the way.

• My Girlfriend is pretty short (about 5"2), but if she was 6"4 it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

• If I liked a girl, I wouldn't let something they can't control like height get in the way, so yes, I would date a girl that is 6'4.

• damnnnnn legssss *.*

• Never seen a girl that much taller than me. I'd give it a shot, sure. I'm secure enough as to where a taller girl wouldn't bother me.

• I'm 5'10'', it will make me feel uncomfortable, I voted "No".

And yes, I think you are really above average, but there are plenty of taller men out there and I hope you find the best one. :D

• I am 5'10 and I would have no problem with it.

• I don't see see a girl taller then me as a problem for any reason you could wear heels and it's wouldn't bother me one bit.

• Yeah, I'd be fine with it.

• i dated a girl an inch taller then me but 6'4 I'm not sure if I could be down with that, intimidated probably not just most likely not attracted

• At 6'4" you wouldn't be intimidating to me if you're nice to me and don't -- belittle -- me because I'm 5'1".

• Girls intimidate me but I would have no problem datin a tall girl if she liked me

• I'm just under 6'2" but still being taller then most people I think it would be a great change. Plus I can then look up to someone :)

• i'm not that tall but I've only ever meet 1 or 2 people that have been taller then me. so I think it would be awesome :D

• As someone who is 5'8" I said no. It would make me feel like less of a man to be with a girl your height. On the flipside, though, I'm pretty sure it would make YOU feel less feminine to be with me as well lol.

• true very true, thanks for answering :)

• True - I'm 5'9 and would feel less feminine with a shorter guy :(

• oh on the contrary, I'm extremely self-conscience. its just if I only dated guys taller than me then id probably never date lmao :P

• I'm 6'4 so it wouldn't bother me! lol

• No I gotta be taller then the girl but I am 6'1.5 it a scary though that I would have too look up to you.

• It would depend on you. I'm 6'3. I went on a date with a girl your height and I didn't like her. Like weight, it depends how you carry it. She didn't carry it well at all. You may look stunning. A picture would be more helpful.

• I dated someone taller than me and married her.

• I sure would, I love tall girls, so where are you from?

• Definitely, although I'd be very intimidated. Until very recently I've been really short and I know girls aren't really attracted to short guys, and that's kinda affected my self-esteem, and talking to a girl who's a lot taller than me (more than maybe a few inches) would intimidate me because I'd think she wouldn't see anything in me. But yeah tall girls can be really attractive (so can short girls and medium-height girls - height doesn't really make a difference for girls' attractiveness in my opinion), and if I got to know her better and got more comfortable around her I'd for sure date her (if her personality was good of course).

• Pretty much the question is, would you mind dating someone like 9 inches shorter than you haha?

• no I wouldn't mind, in fact I've date a couple guys even shorter than that lol

• Haha oh okay. Well then, like I said, if I was able to get more comfortable with you, and if I liked your personality and wasn't taken already, I would date you.

• I am 5"7 and would date taller girls, 6"4 is a bit extreme for me (only because I'm so short) but I would def date girls up to about 6 foot. The hardest part is to find tall girls that would date shorter guys.

• I'm 5'11, and the tallest girl I would date would be 5'8. For some reason, I always think people are taller than they actually are, so a 5'9 girl to me looks like 6'1. I like to feel taller than the girl.

• I am 6'1 if I liked the girl it would not matter.

• that dnt make a difference

• No. And definitely not 6'4" I'm 5'8".

• don't see it as a big deal. I'd date one fine as long as we had enough in common.

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 8

• Wow your tall - but there are a good amount of guys who like women with a lot of leg so :D

• she may not just be all legs maybe she has a long upper body which means long arms. More arm to hold when walking or cuddling.

• Or that too ^^

• oh never thought about it that way lol :D

• Whoa! You are tall :P

Some guys don't care. If you're an attractive tall girl you've got nothing to worry about.

You're more than likely intimidating and will have to put in effort when approaching guys.

• i'm 6'4'' and once I dated a guy who was same tall although I hv an athlete's body so I seemed taller and he was too thin so seemed shorter

but for me what really matter is personality as long as you both this height matter don't bother you

• Most guys would probably date a girl who was taller than them, but many might feel uncomfortable with a girl who was a LOT taller. At 6'4", it wouldn't be a bad idea to set your sights on guys who are tall as well.

• wow! your are tall you play bball?

• just with my brother sometimes, don't really like it much though lol

• wow! so what dodu wanna do?

• sports wise, I surf and swim alot. as for a career I'm currently working in the marine/boat industry and quite like it lol :)

• Holy damn.

Just find a tall ass guy! (:

• lmao, if only it were that easy :P

• I know, it's not :( you seem to be very limited. But I'm sure you'll come across someone! As long as you're decent looking.

• link check out a tall people club it is a fun way to meet tall people

• wow you are very tall for a girl, how old are you?