Should I call her tomorrow like she said?

When a girl says : ''can't talk right now, call me tomorrow''

Now what does she really mean? Should I call her tomorrow? Or wait for like 2 days or something..? What to do

Most Helpful Girl

• Just call her when she said is okay to call. Don't play games. =] If this is a repeated thing, like she never actually talks to you, and is always telling you to call her back later... SHE'S playing games, and is not worth your time or energy.

• No you see I haven't seen her for a long time and I just called her

• Then you're fine. She was busy, so just call her tomorrow like she said, lol.

What Girls Said 9

• If she said call her tomorrow then she wants you to call her tomorrow...

Personally if a guy who I really wasn't interested in at least enough to just have a simple conversation called me, I probably just wouldn't pick up the phone in the first place. So I'm sure she meant it

• she didn't know my number because she got a new phone

• call her tomorrow, if she said so. if she didn't want you to call she would've just said "i can't talk right now," but if girls give you a specific time to hang out/talk then that means they really want to make it work...

• Don't play games. Call her tomorrow. She is expecting you call tomorrow and if you don't call, she might get mad.

• yeah, call her.

• I'd advise calling her tomorrow :)

• yes definitely. call her

• Yup, call her tomorrow.

If don't like to play games. I'm too straight forward. So, If I were you I'd call her tomorrow. If she kept on using the "I'm busy, call me tomorrow" thing, I'll never call back. No 2 days later. None.

• Text her tomorrow and see how she responds. She could've been really busy. Give her the benefit of the doubt here, at least for now.

• She can't text or call back

• Then just call her tomorrow.

• ignore her and let her call you ... then you´ll know if she´s interested

• Im not sure it will work with this girl =/

• No no she's really nice I know she likes me but she's like really pretty and many boys are trying to get her and stuff so I dunno

• if so, good luck man :)

What Guys Said 6

• Text her sometime later today. If she doesn't text back she's not interested. Otherwise she actually wanted to talk to you today and you should call her.

• Call her tomorrow! If she puts you off again, then you can start to think she's not interested.

• If you tried calling her and she said this to you, it is HER responsibility to call you back, provided she wants to talk to you anyway. That's basically what I tell a girl when I'm not really interested in talking to her, when I am, I always say "Hey I'm busy right now but can I call you back later if not tomorrow?" Sounds fair enough to me.

• *I should also note that when you start listening to her commands that is exactly how you get whipped.

• Call her or she'll be pissed!

• sounds like she dnt really wanna talk to you, period... id just leave her alone...

• ask her tomorrow again and see wt she says