Would you ever date a vampire or be in a relationship with one?

Let's say vampires were real, you met a vampire that didn't want to turn you, nor wanted to feed on your blood or kill you. Instead he/she fell in love with you. The vampire lives in a huge estate, and is somewhat financially well off because he/she got some sort of vampire inheritance or something I don't know. The vampire is also highly attractive. Would you want to date the vampire or be in a relationship with one?

I just watched the movie Let Me In, a different kind of vampire flick in which a young boy and a young female vampire really hit it off, he has to make a decision, either turn against her and let her die, or take care of her..

• I would date/be in a relationship with a vampire if we hit it off
  • I would not do so and I would probably turn against the vampire and have it killed
okay, so if you loved the vampire back would you let it turn you so that you can both live on without aging, in immortal love?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I would date a vampire, that would be incredible.

What Girls Said 10

• I would totally date a vampire. I've had so many dreams about being raped by one when I was little and I thought it was super hot...I'm really messed up. lol. P.S. that movie was a really cool twist on the regular vampire films. (:

• would you let the raping vampire turn you?

• I don't know...I think it depends how in love I was with him. I think it'd be easier in the Twilight world because I wouldn't die if I went out into the sun...I'd sparkle. lol.

• I don't know. Living forever is not all it's cracked up to be. Personally, I might, but I would have to consider that I would have to watch my family die off, I would have to stay away from the world because eventually they'll realize you're not aging, I would have to leave behind everything that I know, and eventually you wish you could die. You'd have to slay yourself. That would be a pretty sad ending. However, big dark estate with constant thunder storms, nice old Victorian rooms, money, the ability to fly, and the paleness are all upsides for me. I just couldn't stand the idea of killing people for food. :( I don't know. I would probably do it and slay myself when my last immediate family member dies. That's enough time.

• I don't know. I guess life would eventually get boring. Plus if you get into a fight, you only have each other. Yes I would let him turn me but I reserve the right to slay myself at any point in time. :)

• it'd be awesome to date a mythical creature.

• Vampire sex ? Hell yes.

Nothing twilight ish though.

• Not if they were the type from I Am Legend -the book ;)

• no , I wouldn't.

• Yes so I can then be given the dark gift: to be made into a vampire myself. He would be both my lover and maker. If vampires were real, I would gladly accept living forever and never aging.

• Yessery Bob

• I think vampires are incredibly sexy, however, they do smell bad, so I would tell my vampire boyfriend to take a bath, I wouldn't mind being his little play thing in bed so he can do whatever he wants to me, I think that would be hot

• if I really loved him and knew he loved me back,then I guess I would date him..and let him turn me..and heck I would marry him lol.vampires are cool

What Guys Said 7

• What if you p*ss her off and she's giving you a bj O.o a bit scary having some razor fangs that close to your d***

• what if when she has sex with you she rides you so hard you ejaculate blood and then sustains herself through a blowjob? wow...that's...pretty perverted

• lol no, I can think of pretty twisted things at times

• Wouldn't health insurance cover that type of injury? Sorry-I just had to throw that in there...

• Simple answer... Yes, provided one could love that person. Also just watched let me in... Then read book. The movie is OK. The book is f***ed up. Eli (or Abby in the movie) isn't a girl.

• I know, so f***ed up, the things guys would do for a pretty face, even if it wasn't real,

the thing that spooked me was that things repeat in the movie, for instance, she stays the same age but her first "friend" grows old and then dies out, then that kid becomes her next "friend" to live the same life as the first friend. eerie.

• YES ofc I would

• why not? mythical creatures like those live on forever so technically love is forever lol

• Definately, undeath shouldn't cause descrimination as long as they don't look like a corpse. And yeah, I'd let her turn me if she wanted to, but only if the marriage was official. Either way I guess an attractive vampire is just a gorgeous corpse, but as long as she makes me happy, sure, I'm totally game for it.

• Hell yea, I would turn into her blood slave, let her feed off my blood in exchange for great vampire sex

• I date a vampire if she was real hot and did not what bit my nick and true me in to one and will in love it would be o,k she or he going to live forever and your going to die some day

• would you let her turn you into a vampire for immortal love?

• no that not what I said I would not what immortal the point is that she is going to live for ever and at some point you are going to die she has immortal and you don,t