Is it just flirting or more than that?

Same guy that I have been talking about. Date, now friends, but serious flirting. He told me he did not want to know if was with someone else, since I said I needed to get laid. ( I was not). He told me was thinking of me while he was home sick in bed and watching "Sleepless in Seattle."

I went out of town for a party and told him I would call when I was drunk and we could have fun. I did not call, he then asked me why I did not. I said I was not sure that I should. We flirted a lot after that via email. I asked why we do this to each other. His response is that it is the best we could do with all of the distance between us (120 miles) while it is fun and respectable at the same time.... He broke up with me 3 months ago as he was just out of a relationship and not ready to be serious. That was fine, but we have built up this constant sexual flirting via emails/text messages.

He said he would be willing to do things with me in the tub that I asked him to do if he were in the bath with me.

I told him that it just all makes me want him more, and I do not know if that is good or bad. He did not respond to that yet. We both want each other but I think he is trying to do the right thing and not just sleep with me because it is not right if we are just friends, but why the serious sexual talk almost everyday? I don't get why he would waste his time....

I may have to get me some soon and I think I may have to find it somewhere else. I have not been with anyone since him. I am still confused. I think he has feelings for me. He sent me the sweetest Christmas card for my daughter and me and constantly tells me how much our friendship means to him etc. and that I make him smile..What does someone think? It seems to be progressing in a good direction.

What Guys Said 1

• Have you ever seen "Sleepless in Seattle"? I have not. But I think it's about a guy and a girl who are far apart, connect over email, and then establish a relationship? That sounds like what you're describing.

I think it's heading in a good direction. Him telling you that he was not ready for a relationship a while back can be seen as considerate honesty, particularly if he cares about you and wants to make sure that your relationship is founded on solid ground. Sending a card to you and your daughter says to me that he is interested in the relationship and understands that he is accepting both of you. From what I know about him so far, he is a good guy with a good heart. If I were you I would give this one a shot. Find a meeting ground halfway between your spot and his and see how things turn out.

Don't mess this up with a senseless fling. Find out about you two first. There aren't that many great guys out there and it sounds like you might have found one.

• Thank you. Your answer is very helpful and positive and I appreciate that. I feel in my gut that he is a good man and I don't want to lose what we have built upon, whether we are just friends or more. He is the biggest sweetheart I know.

• I think it will work out. He sounds like a good catch, it just might take some time to reel him in all the way.

What Girls Said 0