How do you get a girls attention over text?

This girl I like has stopped responding to my texts completely now (used to reply to most) and I just want to know how to get her to reply. I really like her and want to tell her how I feel but I want to do it in person, which I can't if she won't text back so we can arrange when to hang out so I can tell her. Help please.

Most Helpful Guy

• call her a bitch...sure to get her attention...den apologize(shows that you are sensitive)

• What if she doesn't forgive / take your apoloqize for calling her a bitch just to get her attention

• den I wouldn't want to date such a girl anyways,coz she takes everything so seriously.life is all about having fun.perhaps there is plenty of fish in the sea:)

What Girls Said 3

• Something funny. Hey! Hey you! Why you no respondo to my texto? I want to talk to thee! It's important! You will be surprised!

• STOP TEXTING HER AN CALL HER! when you call her you have her complete attention and she will be focused mainly on you. Everyone texts these days be different and call her. Itll make her feel special

• This would sound seriously cheesy but say something unique... like compliment or something . Just say something that compliments her etc but in a unique way..

What Guys Said 2

• send her something random that would make her say "what?" then say "oh now that I have your full attention. do you wanna kick it with me sometime?" then add a smiling face :). shows that your energetic and wanna have fun

• If she's stopped responding to your texts, she's probably just not interested.