I don't want to buy her flowers on a first date! Okay?

I don't want to be an unoriginal dude, bringing her the one thing she's probably gotten millions of times before. I want to get her something original. Is this okay?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is an original thought. I like it.

Either wait for the second/third date to actually buy her something tangible, or buy her something silly like a balloon! Haha I'd love it!

What Girls Said 3

• No! I had a guy do this and he bought me something he thought I would like but I didn't- the truth was, we just met and he didn't know me well enough to know what I would like. And don't be so sure- I've been on dozens of dates and only received flowers once- I absolutely loved it. The best thing is-since it's your first date- be safe. Get her flowers. It's sweet and trust me, she probably hasn't received them as many times as you think.

• Absolutely. Gifts on first dates are strange - here in Europe :)

• I think it is , cause if you give her something that she has never gotten on a first date , see will most probably see your unique/different which I think is a good thing .

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. Don't be too normal or you'll come off as uninteresting!