If you know that the guy or girl you like is single is it acceptable to just walk up to them and kiss them?

If you know that the guy or girl you like is single is it acceptable to just walk up to them and kiss them and hope that you get together?

Most Helpful Girl

• that's really strange and will probably scare the guy off. how would you like it if a random guy walked up to you, grabbed you, then kissed you? would you raeally want to date him...?

• True... - sigh-

• oh in that case,the kiss might actually work. it would definitely get the message across

• :D

What Guys Said 7

• It would be a nice conversation starter, although I don't think it would be "acceptable" unless you want a certain reputation.

• to be honest I think it is highly dependent on how hot you are haha...if it is the creepy girl from physics class I would be pissed, if it was candice swanepoel my feelings would be very different haha

• That's probably a bit forward for most people.

• Its crazy enough to work. Granted that the objection of your affection's feelings are mutual.

• I would be mad you ruined my first kiss.

• I is sorry... :(

• lol Well at this age I would. Under 18 I'd most likely be excited as f***. I actually might even let it go now. I'm desperate.

• lol... Kitty Thanks you kindly

• If you are all drunk at a bar it might fly for the night. In an everyday situation, that's called sexual harassment. If he's indicated he likes you but is too shy to make a move, it might work though I would not recommend it. If you want to live dangerously, then go for it. Ovid said fortune and love favor the brave. Just don't complain when you are sitting in a police station explaining your actions.

• hmhh if you knew he really liked you then its possible you could get away with it but definitlly not a social norm

What Girls Said 7

• Depends on how well you know the guy. But you might get a reputation, especially if it doesn't work out.

• I agree with SnackG .. lol make sure your not taking the duudes first kiss lol but also you might want to think about that.. it could make the guy think your easy but if he doesn't like you he might be disgusted.. it just depends on how well you know the guy lol.. good luck tho girl !

• It could work, but only if both of you have feelings for one another and just didn't express them. Like staring at each other often, laughing together, hanging out, hugging, teasing, and are both single. And don't do it in a public place. Do it when you're hanging out alone. Or get him if you're hanging out with friends. But other than that, just see a guy you like on the street and kiss him...don't think it would work.

• No. You would just freak me out. Depending on my mood you may even get slapped.

• no... just... no...

• Do it and you will be seen as a ho. Most likely the guy will think "Wow she kissed me for no reason, imagine what I can get out of her" and he won't be thinking girlfriend material either. If a guy did that to me he would get slapped or at least verbally reprimanded

• NO. I personally think that's a big turn off. I don't see what it accomplishes. If it works for you, then it works for you. But sometimes that approach doesn't work and can scare off guys. Many guys I know don't like girls that use such a direct approach. Freaks them out a little bit.