Which European countries are open minded to dating black women?

I ask this out of curiosity because I've heard on numerous occasions that Europeans are more relaxed to dating outside their race, as opposed to Americans, over here in England interracial dating is popular and accepted.

Most Helpful Guy

• You might have the most luck in either Italy or the UK. There are going to be individuals in every European country that are open to dating to Black Women though. Italy and the UK just seem to have the highest concentration.

What Guys Said 1

• uk for me is the least racist country in Europe , lot of interracial dating there... except with muslims?

What Girls Said 6

• Italy!

• none

• Switzerland. I see A LOT interracial couples

• my cousins had cheating ones in holland so not there

• Maybe france and UK

• My mom is from the England and many black men date white women there and many black women date white men there. It's so popular that the fastest growing population is mixed race (combination of black/white).

I hear that any place outside of America is less racially ...um...what's the word I'm looking for? I don't know but race is less of a hang up there and it's not as segregated.