White guys, would you date a black girl?

I'm a black girl and I really like what guys that's all I date:).I was just wondering how many white guys on here like black girls.This question is not to be racist.No negative or racist comments either Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• There are many of guys where I live date black girls.Some of them secretly talk to black girls because of what there parents would say.

What Guys Said 6

• In a heartbeat. Absolutely. I've never had the chance. But I recently started a new job, and there's a smoking hot girl that keeps flirting with me...maybe. I have to be honest though, I'm kind of off my game. Every time we talk, I feel awkward as sh*t and f*** it up. I'm usually not like that, but she throws me for a loop. Damn she fine though.

• lol aww how cute is that! <3

• I'm 26 lol. Thanks. I bet if you looked at my profile pics though, you wouldn't be speaking so highly of me. Take care girl. It's past my bedtime. Gotta be to work by 5am. Good luck in your search for a white boy. I know you'll find you a hunk. You're too cool not to. Night.

• lol good night

• NO NO NOOOO! NEVER, am not touching a black girl with sh*t on a stick!

• am just playing :). I find black girls really attractive

• so you're sayin you wouldn't or that black girls woukd be sh** on your stick? confused just a little

• im just playing :P

• Of course I would.. I don't care about sh*t like race.. it's just a social construct anyway.. we are really all the same. I've definitely really like some black girls but most just seem distant and apprehensive to me for some reason.

• You know some white guys don't like black girls because most of them are loud and just ugh a mess.but other black girls are nice quiet and don't like a lot of drama

• I love black girls.

• I am not sure if you asking if we have a problem with dating outside of our race, or if we are attracted to black girls. I would not have a problem dating a black girl. It is the personality of the girl that is most important to me. However I am usually more physically attracted to whites and Asians.

• Doubtful.

What Girls Said 2