Guys being bold with kissing?

Why don't guys ever push a girl up against a wall and kiss her? ha ha more guys should do this ;P any way to show a guy he can/should do this? haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Uuuuh...yyyeeeaaah...we don't do that because we don't want to be slapped with sexual assault/rape charges...

What Guys Said 4

• Let's put some context on what you're asking. If its a guy you've been flirting with, a guy you know, etc that's one thing.

But imagine the can of worms you'd open if guys who you'd never met would mash you into a wall and facehug you. You wouldn't even make it a block before the back of your head started to bleed.

Most random guys won't do this because they're more respectful than that or are afraid of the consequences of doing so.

• I do, but only in private. The legend of the Scorpio stays alive for a reason. =)

• Because some people would hate it and consider it a form of physical assault.

Ask him to do it.

• i have it was awesome.

maybe let him find a note / text "to a friend" saying you want him to be a little more aggressive.

What Girls Said 4

• hahaha I'd like that. xD

• Just tell him what you like. Some guys will be willing to do just about anything if it turns you on.

• silly boys... its not assault. you're clearly making out and we want you to be rough. a girl will make it known when they want to be taken over a bit. but yes guys should do this more often! I got lucky with the man I have ;) lol

• these guys need to watch scenes from The Notebook haha