How should I act on a first date?

I'm kinda new to dating and I guess I was wondering how I should act on my first date.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be yourself! Have fun, and try to get to know each other on a little deeper of a level.

If you are having a good time, tell her and don't be afraid to smile :)

Also, don't be afraid to give her a compliment or maybe two... but don't go overboard... too many can become uncomfortable. Oh and don't say anything that you don't sincerely mean!

Best of luck to you!

*note*

for me... guys get super brownie points if he is not only kind to me, but to everyone else as well. :D

but maybe I'm weird.

What Girls Said 3

• definetly be yourself. girls are very good at picking out when a guy is being fake. I hate when guys try to act like hott sh*t, it really does not impress us. you should compliment your girl but don't over do it. if you can make her laugh, she's yours forever :)

• Just be you nobody wants to date a fake person

• Just be confident, be real, and just be at ease :) Have fun.

What Guys Said 3

• Just be yourself but with more confidence. Relax, have fun, be polite and get to know her.

• Just relax, act like your getting to know someone new. Everyones different, just be yourself!

• Be confident,be polite and take care of her.

Then you would do fine.