Southern Asian girls vs Eastern Asian girls?

Which one to you has more good-looking girls? ;D which would you prefer to date? What do you like about both? Would you date any from both regions?Do you know any? etc :)

It's your opinion.

No racism intended or wanted.

Updates:
Eastern Asians: China, Japan, North korea, south korea, Taiwan and etc.

Southern Asians: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri lanka and etc.

1|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say southern Asians are more attractive to me

I have no real preference, neither are really "my prefered type" and I'd have to be interested in something besides her appearance anyway.

I would date them provided they where pleasant to be with, they'd catch my attention and got me interested enough to ask them out.

Eastern asians: Well I do like the japanese culture(samurai, anime,etc) and its always nice to have something in common + a place to crash when I'd finally go there on holiday!

Southern asians: I like their cuisine?

Yes I know some Asian women from both eastern & southern.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• It's really hard to choose. I've seen some stunning girls from both regions.

2|0
    0|0
  • Both eastern and southern have really pretty girls, tough pick. I would pick em both and start a polygamist family :) if I still could of course hehehe

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen some really good looking girls from South, East and South-East Asia, but my favorite are the girls from the Middle East, especially from places like Lebanon and Kuwait.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take em all lined up in a row, please -_q :P

Amusingly, I keep falling for Southern Asian girls. Something about South Asia keeps creating awesome girls interested in games, science, thinking, etc. But ya, I don't really have a preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do they have any kind of difference at all?

0|0
    1|0
  • Can you give examples? Otherwise I wouldn't know and honestly would assume they're all generally the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been attracted to both so I don't really like one over the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is too much of a stereotyped question! Each person is different from the other . Unless we adopt the old Orientalist version, "One Chinaman is no different from the other!"

I've been attracted more to the individual temperament rather than to racial stereotypes. Some people are nice to you, others are not. It all depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to say Eastern.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• you forgot the southeast Asians :-( like singapore, indonesia, philippines, thailand, laos, cambodia, vietnam, malaysia

but anyway between east & southern asians...i can't decide. they look too different to compare actually

1|0
    0|0
  • I've seen gorgeous women from both regions so I couldn't pick! However, one of the most beautiful women on Earth, Aishwarya Rai, is southern asian!

1|0
    0|0
  • Eastern without a doubt

Korean and Japanese girls for the win!

Singaporean girls are also hot

0|0
    1|0
  • Both.

0|0
    0|0
  • South East Asian girls are the prettiest to me, especially like Filipinos and that type. I'm sorry but East Asian girls to me kind of all look the same, plus they have this 12 year old girl look that I don't find attractive in adult women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pakistani. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • and korean/chinese