Dating website.. what just happened?

ok this is kinda strange and I'm a bit confussed. I met this guy online and we completely hit it off and talked almost non stop for 2 days. He said he really wanted to met me and told me he was attracted to me and I felt the same way about him. He also said he wanted a relationship, which is something that I've been wanting for a long time. I wasn't able to go on the interenet for a couple of days and didn't exchange any other contact information and then found out that he deleted his webpage with out saying anything. What just happened?

Most Helpful Guy

• He might've been annoyed that you didn't come online and therefor gave up on the website assuming you where a fake trying to waste his time.

Just a guess here ofcource

• not sure that could make sense I guess. just a little disappointed.

• Well sadly there's little you can do about it at this point

No contact info exchange and he deleted his page, I doubt you'll have a name and the like.

Maybe you'll get lucky and run into him randomly on the streets!(as if that'd ever happen in real life :/)

• lol yeah ( and I know there's not much I can do that's why I'm disapointed lol but that's for commenting I appreciate it :) )

What Guys Said 2

• I second dreamtime. His hopes were up then crushed.

• He probably thought you had changed your mind and didn't want to talk, so he was disappointed and decided to forget it, so he deleted his profile.

What Girls Said 3

• Wow, he really wouldn't wait two days?

That really says something about his attitude.

If I really hit it off with someone, those two days might have been a little lonely, but I would have definitely not deleted my account.

The only reason I would have deleted the account was if

a) I got a boyfriend

b.) It just really wasn't that serious.

Sorry to hear that.

• thanks. well, if he doesn't come back soon he probably wan't worth it or that interested in me.

• That's weird but it's the internet. You never will know what really happened.

• Get a life.