How long did it take to go from hanging out to in a relationship?

Share your stories... How long did it take for you and your person to go from hanging out to in a relationship? And how did it happen? I need insight!

Most Helpful Girl

• I met him in about July and started hanging out because he was going out with a friend. then they finished and we started hanging out and then in September the same year we started going out. it all started by being married on Facebook and then we'd kiss each other good by pretending to be husband and wife. then we went camping one day and he asked me out...

Yeah, we only lasted 2 weeks haha

What Guys Said 1

• Well the last one started from actually being introduced to her while I was in a really short relationship. She had a crush on me originally. We talked in school a little bit(mainly lunch) but it was heavier on fb. We pretty much did that for a week then she admitted that she liked me on fb and then asked me out.

What Girls Said 1

• It was about a month and a half for me and my boyfriend. We saw each other every weekend in that time and a few times during the week. We kept gradually becoming more and more intimate... flirty touching to kissing to cuddling (no sex before we were official though) until we officially decided to call it a relationship.