First date in a club?

Is it a good idea to go in a club for a first date? where would you like to go on a first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• :D Angel is going out for a date! ;)

I'd like to go out to somewhere where we can chat a little. Maybe for a coffee or a park or something.

• shush you XD I haven't asked her yet :D I even don't kno if she remembers my name haha

• I'm not mean. Just bad.

• Yup, do it. Ask her out for coffee, a walk, etc...anywhere that you talk and enjoy yourselves together.

What Girls Said 10

• Not really. I think first dates are better when you can actually sit and talk to the other person and get to know them one on one.

I think adding drinks and a club atmosphere is a little too suggestive for a first date.

• I'm up for different things, but I'm not sure a club would be a good first date. Believe me, I LOVE clubs, but that's a date that you should wait for. Get to know her first. See if she even likes that scene. When you guys are comfortable then maybe you can agree on something like that.

• Why would you take your date to somewhere you can't hear her and barely see her? I thought dates were about getting to know each other.

• i stutter :P and I don't feel that conversation is my strenght lol

• No. you can't hear each other or hardly have an in depth conversation. it would be a sleazy first date

• What I Would Do Is Go To The Beach To Have Some Alone Time && Then Get Ready To Go To The Club . (:

• lol , not at all.

• dinner :P

• I think it stinks.

• No. You can't really talk

• No lol since it is first date I think you should be able to have a conversation with that person, I would like to go to dinner and a stroll downtown:)

What Guys Said 3

• PERFECT!

Remember reading an answer of your's, well groomed lad, like the ladies? :) ?

Club's your environment mate, you old enough to drink?

• What about the classic dinner and a movie?

• As long as there is something before or after where you can talk an get to know each other.