Have or will you date a guy without confidence, girls?

Why or why not? If you have, how was it? *Question is either too long or too short.*

I have a feeling this question is unfitting for me. I basically only have like getting things started lack of confidence.

Most Helpful Girl

• "getting things started lack of confidence" = very very frustrating but if you did eventually make a move then I would have no problem dating you.

• I have to? lol Why can't you?

• There's really no logical reason beyond the fact that I can get away with never having to put myself out there lol. If I really like a guy I'll make every move up to officially asking him out. I'll ask to chill or grab lunch and text him and break the touch barrier but then I draw the line.

• That's all I would need. Way farther actually.

What Girls Said 12

• i never went out with them, more like tried to date and well never continued. Lack of confidence is annoying, no I would not date a guy who does not have it. I have to do most of the talking, yes they talk but I am the topic conversation starter. Also notice they ask for permission, should I text you or call ( um whyyyy are you asking me Surprise meeee), this isn't a business arrangement. Another thing, I would get a text which would not be so flirty but simple what's up OK fine I roll with that, than when I answer I'll get something boring back its like pulling teeth, or again o okay I see you busy should I text you later? ah stop asking... anyways, guy without confidence unless I am extremely in to you for some reason, probably if I like you way after I met you and than started liking you bc.. in the beginning they just annoy me, than I would put effort and do the work to go out with a guy like that... I always just want to tell these guys what to do with the next girl b.c. they are disasters sometimes... but I think if a girl is calm and shy lack of confidence wouldn't be a problem, I am just used to talking to all outgoing over confident guys

• I did in high school and honestly it's a pain. I don't have the patience to be careful or boost his ego -- both of which I felt I needed to do whether he wanted me to or not.

• I find confidance sexy but I have dated some guys who aren't very confidant. I don't mind it to much just so long as I'm not always having to boost their ego. I hate it when I have to constantly reassure him that I like him, not leaving, and/or think he's cute.

• Well I don't like guys having too much that's for sure... so, not that much... But I want some... :))

• It's frustrating but maybee

• i would depending on how little they had- you have to have some- if you don't want to date you, why would other people want to?

• Because everyone views themselves differently. I know I would date girls without confidence. What I have isn't as bad as these examples given though.

• No. Isn't that like dating a guy with no personality?

• Not even close.

• So I guess I'm just initial contact lacking in confidence? I don't know what the hell to call it. lol

• I like what you call it. lol.

• No, I don't think so.

• I have and it didn't go so well.

• No never. Most frustrating thing in the world and an attraction killer.

• Why's that?

• It just is. If I wanted to date someone insecure who overthought everything, I'd date a female lol I want a man.

• yes. but he need to show interest and approach me

• No I won't because guys with no confidence come off wimpy or sappy and it's just unattractive to me. I just don't see them sexually, it's like they emasculate themselves by having such a bad view of themselves

When I was younger I dated a few guys with no confidence and they sucked as boyfriends to be honest. One of them was really fake and always tried to be liked by everybody. He turned out to be a jerk, I thought he was nice and sweet, but after a few months he started to get mean...Then the second no confidence guy was really clingy and would always call and text me and ask me what I'm doing and he would get jealous for stupid reasons.

What Guys Said 1