If she hasn't seen me in a few weeks, will she still hang out if she likes me?

I want to call this girl up and ask her to go hang out with me, but I haven't talked or seen her in a few weeks. Assuming she likes me, will she still be down with hanging out if she's free? Or will she just think it's random and weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah of course. because it's been so long, she should be dying to know more about you

What Girls Said 4

• Get back in her daily life than ask her out.

• If she likes you of course she'd hang out with you. The only way she wouldn't want to is if she didn't like you.

• If I was free I would love to hang out, especially if I'm kind of interested in him and haven't talked or seen him in a while! So go for it and ask her to hang out, I doubt she will turn you down if she's free. Good luck!

• Hey. If she's really feeling you trust me she wouldn't mind hanging out with you. Did she give you her number when you meet her? if you did and it's been weeks since then, she may play hard to get and may say that she's busy. That doesn't necessarily means that she's not interested in you, just means that she's either trying to test your patience or she's holding out on you like you did to her.

• heh, well, I'm a busy guy, so I'm just finally able to call her when I'm able to fit her in my schedule. So, not much I could do about that.

• Oh OK, well when you give her a call, explain to her that you've been pretty busy, but you would like to go out with her and whatever your schedule looks like just let her know if it fits with hers. If she's down with that then you shouldn't have any worries

What Guys Said 1

• Propably. If she says no, it's not going to be because it's weird, but because you asked for her number and waited an entire week to call her.