Would you date someone who is over 6 and a half feet tall?

I know this guy who is 6'9" and to me that's just FREAKISHLY tall. When he walks through the doorway, the top of his head like grazes the frame. Would you date someone who is that tall?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would. Better too tall than too short

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 14

• sure if he is hot

• Maybe. I'm 5'1" so if you do the math, it means he's 20 inches taller than me...it's really kinda weird.

I won't say no but it won't be an immediate yes...it depends on his character, really.

• Oh hell yea - I love tall guys so that wouldn't bother me. And I'm tall too so he wouldn't have to like, break his back trying to kiss me lol

• Yes, I'd love to actually feel short.

• awww girl you are pretty! You're fine!

• I'm 5'8"...agreed!

• 5'9...agreed as well.

• I would cause I'm tall, but I don't think him dating anyone under 5'8'' would easily work. Has long as you both are happy the height really shouldn't matter though.

• sure,why the hell not

• Absolutely. I love tall guys :)

• Yupp.

I could wear my heels without him being uncomfortable with me, haha.

• I think that's my cut off - I was seeing a guy that was 6'4 awhile back..I'm 5'3 so you can only imagine..that would lead to some neck problems in the near future. I do like tall guys though (:

• heel yeah!

• Why not? ;-) As long as he didn't mind me being little!

• yes, yes I would.

• sure! :)

• Yes, I would, but of course that's not the only thing that plays out into whether he's someone I would date or not.