Dating a guy who still logs onto his online dating account?

I met this guy on a dating site, and we've been dating for 2 months. I've asked him if we are exclusive, and he says he's not dating anyone else. We are intimate with each other, I see him once or twice a week, and we have a great time with each other.spend a lot of time cuddling, talking, going out for food, etc. He even refers to me as his lady friend, "girlfriend" to his buddies, and I. But I noticed that he still logs onto the dating site every day! Should I be asking him about this? I do have trust issues from past relationships, so I'm uneasy about this.

Should I be as concerned as I am?

He's adding the girls to facebook.I probably should talk to him about this, right?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well, if you asked him if you're exclusive and he couldn't just give you a straight yes that's not the best start. Yeah, you should ask him BUT that's a lot easier said than done.

Has he been on the dating site long before he met you? It could be a habit? If not then maybe he's doing what every guy wishes they could do when they meet someone new.check to make sure there's not a better offer just round the corner. Whilst this makes him sound awful you must admit that everyone would like to know if this time is "the one" and wish we could make sure there was no one else who was more compatible before we waste our time and end up heartbroken.

Give him another couple of weeks and see if the habit fades out, if not then confront him. If you find it difficult you don't have to be to blunt, bring in to the conversation (jokingly) that you haven't logged in for ages and you hope there's no one better waiting for you there, (haha) or something similar and ask him if he's logged in lately. If he's honest then it's more likely he has nothing to hide and you can talk about it if he lies then, he's obviously holding out for something better and so should you!

As for feeling uneasy, you have every right and I think most people would be the same. :o)

• I don't think he's been on that long. I had only been on about a month before I met him, and I deleted it pretty quickly. I'm almost positive he's not hooking up with anyone behind my back..So yeah, I kind of agree it's either a habit, or that he's just being a guy and looking! Who knows! maybe he's getting messages, and just logging on to read them. I don't know. But I'll give him a few more weeks, and hopefully it will all work out the way I want it to!

Thanks so so much for the advice!

• Unlikely possibility but... I don't use dating sites...but I still chat to girls online via email who MIGHT be romantic candidates even though I'm still seeing someone, it is not a case of I'm holding out for someone else or am cheating.. as far as I'm concerned it's just chit chat and it's an ego boost to know that I can still chat with girls who like me enough to email me, WHILE I love whom I'm seeing. So it might not be as you think. but then again it's a "dating website" lol

• Ever think of putting yourself back on the dating site and see if says anything to you about?