What is the closest relative you would consider dating?

I know this sound weird, but I know someone who married their third cousin. I was wondering how distant a relative would have to be before you would date them?

Do you not that in large cities in-family marriages are more common than in the country. The reason being is that few really get to meet all of there relatives. There the nuclear family is more prevelent, where as in the country the extended family can be just as improtant

Most Helpful Guy

• My clone. God I am gorgeous! hehehe

Other than that, I would not consider dating anyone I am related to.

What Girls Said 2

• i wouldn't date anyone I'm related to, no matter how distant.

• My father

What Guys Said 7

• There's a very hot cousin of mine that I would've dated at one point, but she was only related to me by marriage, not by blood (her uncle married my aunt).

I nevertheless resisted temptation.

• i don't know, I have a hot second cousin, but that's too close for comfort, I pretty much wouldn't go out with anyone that I could meet at a family reunion

• Seems kinda weird but probably my cousin who is pretty hot on my dad's side.

• How about I date 1 of the billion other women in this world that aren't related to me.

• As far distant as possible. Yuck.

• I wouldn't date any of my relatives. It's a bit odd...

• As far back as it could be proved, and even then that's pushing the boundaries