Can someone please help with a text message?

I am in the middle of texting this guy and I flirt with him and everything and he just "lols" or completely ignores it but texts me EVERYDAY first! I want to know why we talk everyday I like him but I want to know why he likes texting me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he likes you. Guys usually text a girl that they like. So yes, he finds you interested.

Can you answer my question please? Click This link

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I had something like this happen to me. I think he might just want you to be part of his fan club. He probably has a lot of girls texting him because he texted them first, but it still makes his ego giant. I could be totally wrong though.

• Whenever he answers with just a lol or when he ignores you, don't text him back or ask him why he is ignoring you. Make him chase you a little bit. The fact that he texts you first shows his interest, but you have to keep it there by making him work for it a bit. When he notices you don't answer when he texts something like just 'ok' or 'lol', he'll put more effort in I'm sure. Good luck =) !