Who was your first real crush?

Been watching reruns of All That on TeenNick and thinking about how Josh Server (the only white guy) was my first serious crush. Not just a guy that I thought was cute, but had an actual dream about (with kissing oh my, I was like 9 lol). So who was your's?

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember as far back as kinder garden where there was a girl that could run really fast and I could never catch up to her! So I was impressed by her running. Then there was another girl in primary that was a few years older and taller than me

The irony now is that I prefer shorter girls and don't chase after them, and probably for a good reason. Not sure what happened to the running girl but the tall one ended up getting pregnant at something like 16, dropping out of school.

What Guys Said 3

• Kelly Taylor (Jenny Garth) from 90210

Kelly Kapowski, (Tiffany Amber Thiessen) from Saved by the Bell

Kelly Bundy (Christina Applegate) from Married with Children

Damn, that's a lot of Kellys

• I kissed a girl when I was ~4, we are both the same age. Had a crush on her for ages, till I was 12, I think.

• I think Josh is that typical wigger...that many girls fantasized about (kind of like Eminem now)...however my first crush was in 8th grade...a girl who was definitely out of my league..and never did kiss or date..oh well!

I have been watching it too...but it made me realize that I like the memory of it better...it is just not the same...

What Girls Said 6

• This kid Stephen, I thought he was really cute and funny and I liked that he liked Green Day (was really into them at the time). I knew him since kindergarten, and that was in like...5th grade, or 6th grade?

• I still remember mine.. It was grade 3, with this guy I use to sit beside in class.

He was so funny and sweet, and always made me laugh..I'm sure he didn't even know I existed.

I continued to like him all through elementary, and finally in grade 8 I asked him to grad.. I was surprised he said yes.. It totally made two other girls cry, but I'm glad I did. ;)

• His name is Edgar. It was during my first year of high school.

• his name was... Bobby I was in year 3 I think :P

• My very first official crush that I felt for real was in 9th grade... hmmm got me remembering of all the good and bad times he and I shared lol

• according to my dad it was Gerardo "Rico Suave" LMAO I don't even remember liking him since I was so little but we were watching this one hit wonder special on VH1 and his song came on. My dad bust out laughing and said this was your first love!

I was like 2 then...a little young for his sexual content, huh? lol

link