I really like this guy and I gave him my number but he never texted me.

Then a few weeks later we were talking on Facebook and at the end of the conversation he gave me his number and told me to text him. I gave him mine a second time because all my friends say that I can't text him first. I waited a day and he never text me, so I texted him "Hey (: " but he never responded. What should I do ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhhhh...seriously? Either he's going to call you or vice versa. Both of you are playing games.If neither one of you will take the first step,just move on.It means that neither one of you is serious about the other.

What Guys Said 3

• try sending him another text but with the smiley face the othe way around like this "Hey :)"

then write "sorry, you never wrote back the first time, so I thought I'd send the smiley face the other way around, if you don't text back to this one either, it will be the smile that will be upside down next time Mister" then see what he says

• This is silly, it's what 16 year olds do, though your friends and this boy seem to think like a 16 year old.

Don't text him again, focus on something else, either he will text back or not. If not, you'll know it was just a joke.

• This is where I get to say 'texting is lame'.

What Girls Said 2

• Um...did you say who it was in the text?

He might not know who it was from.

Also, do you know him at all?

I mean why couldn't he just give you his number in public?

• Does he even have texting?