Do you prefer to date older or younger guys/girls and why?

Question as above^

Just curious, thank you for any answers in advance. (:

Ah yeah, thank you, I forgot to mention the same age option, or if you couldn't care less.

I'm usually attracted to older guys for reasons I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Younger girls: more energetic, fun to be around, aren't too caught up on being married yet, don't tend to be too concerned on whether you have a house or nice car yet, also the younger ones aren't as corrupted by partying and such yet, there is still an innocence about her, and there is just something about a younger girl :)

I'm 21 so I'm at the point where any girls older are looking for serious serious relationships usually, and I'm still in school for 2 more years so I am not to the point where I could not sustain a serious serious relationship financially lol, girls are expensive :) but I still love em haha

What Guys Said 9

• Very hard to decide. Younger girls have less life-experience, making the guy the protector and teacher. And she will stay perky for a longer while. However, girls in their early twenties often are still pretty shallow and emotionally unstable.

Older girls tend to be more rational, realize what kind of men is worth their effort. And they have more experience.

So I'd say for a short fling and sex I prefer older girls, but for a long-term thing younger.

• Ph yeah I forgot about that one. I'm 24, so dating an older girl would be trouble, since I'm not planning to get married that soon.

• wtf that's f***in strange. I'm the same age and I just came back to add the same comment that I forgot wierd

• I have no preference. I usually tend to date younger or around the same age. I don't mind older girls, they just usually mind me, lol.

• I date girls who are the same age as me or younger because I find the older they get the more sneaky and manipulative they are lol, just a generalization.

• Doesn't matter to me. Older or younger, been attracted to both.

• Younger , dun know why but its a common culture here

• Depends, I've been attracted to different age groups including older women : ) My northern barrier is early forties

• same age. Def not younger though.

• Similar age to myself or older. Would date younger but only be a couple of years. Have dated a guy 16 years older than me, won't be doing that again LOL!

What Girls Said 7

• Older guys. They're so much more mature. No games, no drama. They're more certain and determined. They tend to be more serious, which is something I like in a guy. Also, older guys don't tend to get into the whole non-stop partying and drinking, which is honestly a turn off.

• i prefer to date guys older than me. Not too much older but between 25-32 that age group, by then most guys have already gone threw that horney phase where all they wanna do is eat sleep and f***. By the time their 25 they are usually some what ready for commitment and have their sh*t together, they already went threw the party phase and are ready to be a little more serious. And since they went around f***ing so much they have more experience and are better in bed, they already know how to touch a woman. that's y I like my man so much he's 29 and he knows what's he's doing he's got his sh*t together wile yes he still gose to clubs and bars he's not a party animal that gets sh*tfaced every night.

• older, it's what I'm used to.

• a little older, because generally they have more maturity =)

• older guys, they're hopefully more mature and know what they want

• someone exactly my age so he will understand what I'm going through.

I'm married to a guy a few days younger than me.

• Older guys.

More mature, educated, driven & less into bullsh*t, games & drama. Generally.