Girls, which is most important to you? The tall guy or the body guy?

say there's 2 guys that like you, you could date either one, they're both great and all, personality wise, they have good looking faces too, but there's a diff in height and body build.

would you take the tallest one, or the one with the best body build?

which is most important to you?

AND ONLY CHOOSE FROM THESE 2!

don't give me none of that, o I want a tall guy with a great body, no, that's not what the Q is about, if you answer like that, I will seriously block your ass.

• The tall guy
  • The body guy
  • See results
link

it made me laugh so hard that I just had to share it lol
girls like the tippy toe thing, coo ; )
13 hours, 64 answers and 214 votes, I'm impressed GAG.
14 hours now haha
@ anom girl that blocked me: yes that's me, why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tall. In my opinion, guys with lots of muscles.. turn me off in a way. I don't want my guy looking like a jock or like someone just fed him a bunch of steroids. Tall guys are pretty sexy - I find it adorable and cute that I have to stand on a chair or on my tip toes to hug some of my reaaaally tall guy friends. Plus, I don't want a guy shorter than me even if he has a six pack (and if he was shorter than me he'd be a midget!)

Also, if you're a short girl with a tall guy it can be funny in ways - especially if they p*ss you off and you go to punch them but end up missing, haha. It's cute how the guys always take victory in that.

What Girls Said 110

• I like having to stand on my tippy toes to kiss a guy. For that reason, and that reason alone I chose A.

• I like tall guys, but I would rather have a guy with a great body. Unless he was shorter than me... But anyways, its cause I like the way he would make me feel safe and also then I would be more comfortable with him because I wouldn't be afraid to like crush him with my weight, so I'd be more open to like him holding me up against the wall while we hook up, which I've always thought was really sexy. And also because, while I like the tip toe thing, I don't like having to do it ALL the time. And guys who are way taller than I am make me feel like a child in comparison, which is definitely not a good way to feel when you're with your boyfriend.

• Being as I am 4 foot 11.. The tall guy thing, just doesn't work out for me. My boyfriend is 5 foot 6ish and I love it! I've dated some tall guys (6 foot +) and it always felt extremely awkward for me.

• Im short. So, mostly every guy is taller than me. And sure. I would LOVE to have a guy that has it all, but if I had to choose one over the other I would choose tall. I think it's REALLY cute when a guy leans down to kiss his girlfriend or when a girl goes on her tiptoes to kiss her boyfriend. But, not too much taller than me.. I don't wanna date a guy more than a foot taller than me.. so know one over 6'2.5'' hahahahahaha!

• i'm saved! I'm only 6'2 haha

• haha I'm glad. I've dated a girl that was shorter than me by a foot and 2 inches.

• i hope you get back on soon

• Body guy. But a body guy to me isn't big ol' Arnold S. back in his day, it's the sweet 'yes I have a six pack and yes I know I'm sexy' look that I like. As some of the girls have said, they like to pull his shirt down to kiss him but I don't mind pulling him closer to me for a smooch. And as for the tip toe thing I must say it's very very VERY nice, so sometimes when I kiss my boyfriend (who is only two inches taller than me) I stand on the tips of my toes anyways and just tilt my head down. It all works out if you're me. :)

• I'm more attracted to height than I am muscle.

• (I only found this because it is a featured poll on the side bar) I prefer my guys tall, at least taller than me. I would rather have a taller guy who is scrawny than a short guy with nice build. Body build is always nice but I can do without, having a guy with a nice body just adds more pressure for me to keep my body perfect and society fixed.

• Wow, I can't believe so many girls said they'd rather have the tall guy. What's the point of having a tall but scrawny bf? That looks so ugly.

I pick the guy with the great body, obviously. Hot body=biggest turn on.

• well because it doesn't look ugly to them, to you it might, but that's just a difference in taste.

• The tallest one. Height is very important to me as I'm fairly tall and don't want a guy who is shorter than me.

• Body guy. Tall and lanky doesn't do it for me, but shorter and well built does. Tall and well built would be REALLY nice. And yes, the tippy toe thing is ADORABLE and so romantic.

• haha OK. and yeah it is.

• Your answer seems to be trying to sidestep the questions Tall Guy or Hot Bod polarity of the Q. You can't have a little of both. One or the other, pick one.

• she answered it with the first sentence.

• Tall >>>>> Buff.

I love tall guys' hugs. I'm 5'6 so it's easy to find guys taller then me. He'd wrap his arms around me tight and rest his head on mine. It's so intimate, I love it. Standing on the tips of my toes to kiss him. No idea why I find it f***ing adorable.

Also, I've never been attracted to a buff guy.

• I like tall. I do not care for body..especially if they look fake like in magazines...it's actually a turn OFF for me..I want real! not magazine, steroid, retards who only care about their six pack...ehh yuck

• The body guy as long he is not shorter than 5"8". Can't stand out of shape dudes.

• I say muscle, cause I don't want my guy to be tall but scrawny and weak or anything, he has to at least be able to hold me up...

I mean, what if I trip and I'm about to fall but he tries to catch me but falls too? flat out embarrassing..

• well its kinda childish to be embarrassed by those things haha

but he doesn't have to be skinny, just not as hot as he shorter guy.

• I would rather go with the one with the great body so I feel safe. But I would like the taller guy if the other one was shorter than me.

• 1) I like to get on my toes to kiss the guy's cheek lol just for a second.

2) I like to put my head easily on the guy's shoulder when we hug.

so.. my guys are taller please

• depends how tall he is and how built :/

i mean if he was shorter then id have to date a midget...nononono

if he was built like holy crap then nononon

i guess id go for body only cause its not hard to find someone taller than me haha

• (Was the link a representation of the TALL guy or the MUSCULAR guy? Lol.)

• Tall! I have a thing for taller guys...when guys are build they look a bit fake.

• wow SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO agree! when they are built they look fake...I don't want fake..I want him...real..not magazine

• haha glad I'm 6'2.

• I'm short so almost every guy is tall for me. In my head I would say tall as my answer.. but in reality now that I think about it the guys I've dated haven't been that tall.. I'd say around 5'10 which is still a good 8 inches taller than me. But they've all had nice bodies, not muscular but toned. I don't know! I guess if I had to choose now I would go with height but the guy makes the difference.

• I really don't like super tall skinny guys so best body would win.

• Hard to choose D:

TBH I would take either, but I've always preferred tall man over built guys. So I'd have to go with the tall guy based on my past preferences!

(I love the tippy toe thing, too! XD)

• It seriously depends on the guy. There's no such thing as they "both have great personalities" or "they both have nice faces" one is going to look better than the other or, one's body is going to be nicer than the other or, one's body will suit them better.

It seriously depends on the situation. Some people aren't made to be tall. Some aren't made to be buff.

Then, it all comes down to how you make the me feel. You can be an amazing person but, if I don't feel butterflies it ain't happening.

• i had to pick body cause I'm not attracted to skinny guys, so body would be more important . I like my men thicker, they don't even have to be ripped just powerful (idk if that makes any sense).

tall is always nice though :)

• The body guy. I'm super short, so 99% of guys are taller than me. :)

• im gunna have to be honest an say the tall guy just because I'm 5''7 an I want a guy who has to bend down to kiss me lol...idc bout body build at all...

• the tall guy, becuase I am 5'9'' and its my job to wear heels a lot so I'm almost always over 6ft... hahahah

• not a job.

and coo, I'm 6'2, yay.

• not a job? OK, in the proffesion I get paid for I have to wear heels alot. haha

• ohhhh I'm sorry, I thought you were talking about double standards.

• I used to talk to a super tall guy and whenever I would go up to kiss him I would have to jump a little just to get a peck otherwise he would have to help keep me balanced while I stood on my tip toes. It was so cute.

• Since I'm quite tall (5.8) , I'm going for the tall guy as well =]

• Tall guy! I am 5'1" I like to feel totally surrounded, I also like having to tip toe to kiss the guy. Big muscles scare me, I like to feel like I'm gonna crushed. :)

• More from Girls
    80

What Guys Said 16

• These results please me.

That's all.

• POLL FAIL

2 guys missed option C

• Looks like most of you like the tall guy- I feel so much better now!

I am 6'4" and no bodybuilder!

• I love how certain girls are saying a guy with muscles is "fake" lmao, this site cracks me up sometimes

• i know haha

• Muscles don't look fake. But in my opinion, too much can make a guy look stuck up. By that I mean that he can look overly obsessed with his looks.

• it's only personal preference. And, I mean like guys on Jersey Shore. Big, buff..and ALL about them.

I just feel like, I would rather have a man who doesn't look like someone in magazines..who is

individual and different. Sorry if I offended anyone. I was just being honest about how I felt. I don't think guys like that are necessarily fake..They just appear fake to me..like barbie and ken. I don't want to look like barbie..and I don't want my man looking like ken. Just preference

• I'm 6 feet tall and fit and I like the results.

• I'm both ;)

well almost buff lol

• Makes me wish I was 5 inches taller lmfao

• I have a "great body" and I'm tall. I win? :)

• great body if the girl thinks you have a great body, depends on her taste.

• I guess as a really short guy I am definitely screwed :(

• I am short... >.<

• lol I'm both of those guys

• Its hard to think that a girl would automatically pick a guy with height when you consider stature, what if your above average but not tall (5'11) slightly cut with a great posture and the tall guy has an average body with a slouch

• sh*t man, honestly girls love a guy with a body, but they don't care for it.

I worked out since I was 11 all the way till 18 years old. I gave that crap up even with the 6 1/2 pack or w/e and the nice big arms.

Makes no difference, girls want a guy who just has a good lookin smile and all around charm

• Wooo I am screwed since I am short... :(

• Damn I'm screwed... I'm 1.78 cm with muscles. No wonder I don't have a girlfriend. lol

• hey man not all the votes go towards the tall guys.

• In the real world, especially as you age, most guys are average height AND fat.

You're laughing ;)

• Nooooo your in!

• Tall is good, because I am tall and skinny.