Should I call or txt her again?

This girl ignored my phone calls and text for several days. Should I move on? We been dating for 3 months now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, move on. Unless you think there's a likely explanation like perhaps she's camping in the Gilas with no signal then give her the benefit of the doubt. If its been just a day or two maybe she lost her phone. If its been over a week and she hasn't attempted to get a hold of you, yes, move on for sure.

What Girls Said 3

• so your dating right now and it going on 4 months or something and you been trying to get a hold of her or texting her and no replys at all?...her cell could be down or some sh*t with the cell..or she just not interested in you anymore...if I did this to a guy its either my sim card if f***ed or there some other guy

good luck

• if you guys are dating, I don't know why she would be ignoring you...but give her a few days without contacting her and if she doesn't come around, call/text her again and ask if everythings okay

• well... you never know what's going on.. so you probably shouldn't " move" on just yet unelss you are 100% sure something happened. good luck I hope things work o ut

What Guys Said 3

• Give her space. No more text messages or phone calls, just don't harbor bitterness for her if she's confused on what to do. At least try to move on.

• Move on. You better believe she'd go to the next guy on deck if you pulled that sh*t.

• She must think you did something. Were you with anyone else recently?