Is 27 too old to enter the dating game?

Just wondering if you think 27 is too old to enter into the dating game and expect to meet a guy who hasn't already been married or had kids. I recently ended a long term relationship and would like to meet a nice guy but it seems like everyone is already married.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not too late at all - I'm 27 and haven't been married/had kids yet. There are plenty of us out there, for sure.

What Guys Said 6

• nope my mom was nearly 40 when she found the love of her life. so I think tht you have a lot of time. put yourself out there and I'm sure that you will find the one that you're looking for

• I'd say it isn't.

A lot of them will have a past and possible some bagage to come with it.(Kids, Divorce, Player past, Serious long term relationship, etc)

If you don't want any of that, you can always date younger to avoid all that.

• No, especially at 27 it's not too late to find true love.

• Not at all. I'm 27 and dating's actually gotten a lot better this year. Not married, no kids etc.

• No, it's not to late.

• No. You still got it! :)

You'll be all right.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm in your shoes girl I just turn 27 and broke up with my boyfriend last month. I just got out of a long term relationship I thought I was going to settle down and get marry but it didn't happen. But fortunately I dodge a bullsh*t, he wasn't the one and I'm glad I found out now than married him and leave when I'm older. I feel like I'm getting old too but your never to old to date or find mister right. I rather wait to marry the right person than to marry the wrong one.

• nope :)

• not at all... I know people who is in the dating game but they are 30~ 40 years old..

They are flirty, beautiful, successful women too, so anyone could date at any age. Just enjoy yourself and let luck take care of finding your a right match