How do I go about dating again?

I was with my ex for three years, He was the only person I dated after my previous relationship of 4 years ended. So, it has been almost 4 months, and I'm ashamed to say I don't know how to get back into the dating scene?! Please gimme some ideas!

Most Helpful Guy

• You start off by putting yourself into social situations. Not necessarily clubs or bars but you can hang out with different groups of friends and when some one has a get together definitely go. If anything you can get use to normal flirty conversation. Sometimes it is good just to put yourself out there.

What Guys Said 2

• well I think its about going to places where you might meet some people that fit your type of scene.and its all about the first eye contact, and seeing eachothers reaction, then one of you will make a move.after that its just going on a few dates and seeing how far things go.i think you can take it the rest of the way!

• Join a club, take a community ed. class in a subject that allows for group activity (cooking, exercise) where you can meet people with similar interests.

Tell your friends you're single and on the prowl.

What Girls Said 0