Would you like a "weird" girl?

I am not a normal person, I like to expresss myself and just be me. Lots of guys I know think it's weird. I'm not saying I am crazy or anything, but I am different than the average girl ;) What would you guys think about a girl like that?

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• i f***ing love weird ppl. That's how I meet my friends lol. I remember the first day a school at one of my new schools a kid came up to me invited to his house and I said yea. Then he is like o yea what's your name

What Guys Said 6

• People who call themselves weird bother me with great esteem. But individualism is my forte and I am of its fandom =]

• I like a girl that's unique and eccentric, it gives her character so long as it's not overboard. CRAZY on the other hand, no, that is not desirable.

• I love unique girls and I'm sure you're very unique, like everyone else.

• depends.. I don't think I would be opposed to it, just depends on the girl really

• I wouldn't mind

• Everyone is a bit weird. Most just try to hide who they are behind an image/mask. If you are not afraid to be yourself, that's a very good thing.

What Girls Said 3

• i'm pretty weird too lol.

My boyfriend still loves me :)

• What is normal? There is no normal. Be yourself and that's all you can be

• If that defines an abnormal girl, then I am proudly abnormal ! ;)

But really, you should be different and stand out with your uniqueness and special charm. Different is good ;-)