Do you try to get in dating site?

And if so what was the site? And did you find the (girl\guy) that you want? I ask because I want to try it but I actual no nothing about all of this so advice will be so good for me thanks

• Yes,it wasn't good(why?)
  • Yes,it was good(why?)
  • No,but I want to go for it
  • See the result
"Did you try to get in dating site?"sorry for the mistake excuse my English it is not so good

Most Helpful Girl

• Negative

What Girls Said 3

• Well, I joined Plenty of Fish to find out who stole my bike. A fun first date would be going to their house to see if they have my bike.

• No. I tried it and do not have a positive experience

• i met a really great guy through a dating site. it was okcupid.com and it's great and 100% free

What Guys Said 2

• I tried plenty of fish. I had a profile for about 6 months but only 2 girls ever contacted me. One of them just wanted to know if I had any weed and the other was old enough to be my mother.

• I can see why you said it wasn't good LOL

I hope I could get something

• I kinda wanted to try one, but I'm afraid someone I know will find the profile and then I'll feel pathetic.

• yeah me too in the same pro.