He's gone cold on me, advice?

Hi there. Last week I meet a guy in Hamburg. I really like him. We had a great time together. Now I am back in London. It's feels he has gone cold on me. Why. Please help me understand.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys of course like to play with tourist women who are only out for a good time themselves...They have a new one every week.

• Hi Marty,

the thing is I wasn't a tourist as such. I went to visit a friend in Hamburg and we went to a party of her friend. I meet him there in a local environment. And we both from the same country, even the same part of the country. I just happen to live over here. What do you think now ?

• Where are you from, not England, then?

What Guys Said 1

• I think you go back across the Channel once you have a date set, sit him down, tell him you're into him, and ask him what you two need to do to make it work. Just be straight with him and make it easy for him to be straight with you.

What Girls Said 3

• distance does that. sorry.

• Are you two long distance, maybe he doesn't want a LT relationship.

• long distance doens't work.