First kiss advice?

alright I have been dating my boyfriend for 2 weeks but I just got back from vacation,so we were away from each other for a week.and I'm going to stay at his house for 2 days,i know he wants to kiss me but I'm really scared/nervous.it will be my first time but I don't want him knowing that! he tried to kiss me before but I turned away really fast.hes like 6 feet and I'm 5'1 so its going to be awkward I think.just please help me,im not sure if he will just give me a peck? or make out because I never made out before!

HELP!

he has like blond hair,and tall and its long hair

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with it being your first time. In fact, he might find it sweet. If he doesn't know and he pounces on you, you won't know how to deal with it and you'll find it really horrible and intimidating and might make you dread kissing anyone ever!

Just start slow... start with no tongues. It's natural, you just move towards him, and it helps he's done it before. Just follow his lead.

If you're super nervous and you have NO idea, I know it's lame, but put your thumb and index finger together. It will be like the lips. What you're aiming for is to hook his top or bottom lip between yours. That's a good starting point.

If you tell him it will make it easier for you, and very sweet. :) He'll love teaching you. Mine did!

What Guys Said 3

• You could do it while sitting down so the height difference doesn't really matter as much. As for what he'll do, he'll probably kiss you for a few seconds with closed lips or slightly open lips. Hopefully he doesn't stick his tongue down your throat, lol :P.

You could tell him that you've never kissed a guy before. He'd probably find it cute and he'd be more understanding and ease you into it. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. And communication is really important in a relationship.

Hahaha what does his hair have to do with it?

• You will most likely botch your first kiss. It's part of the charm of the first time. If anything, he should think it's cute.

For my first kiss, our height difference was about the same, and I just bent down and kissed her. Odds are he'll do the same. I doubt he'll make out with your for your first kiss together.

Just be calm, and enjoy it.

• Its a turn on to me when a girl is inexperienced. If she knows what she's doing and is really good at it it makes me feel like she has had a ton of practice :/

What Girls Said 5

• aww that's so cute! no worries I had my first kiss a while back. there's no sense in trying it because he'll know. here's what I did, don't do the french kiss just yet, just kiss using the lips let him lead, if he has long hair if you want you can put your hand behind his head and then slide it gently and slowly down his neck and then down to his chest where his heart is then stop that always feels sexy

• Just go with the flow. If he leans in to kiss you , move your lips close to his. Since you're tiny , you may either have to be on your tippie toes or he may try to lift you. Either way is fine. Anyway, once his lips are in contact with yours, you will know what to do. Just suck on them but gently. Ahh it's hard to explain. It will come naturally once you're in that situation.

• i'm 5'2", I empathize :p generally, it's best if you sort of lean up into him, kind of on your toes as he bends over closer to you. or maybe both of you sitting. don't be nervous or scared...maybe if you told him, he'd be even more understanding and be super gentle with you. I'm sure he'd love knowing he's your first kiss. :)

• well if he tied to kiss you don't worry just stop mooooving and look into his eyes,you'll see how much he want to kiss you until you feel comfortable and kiss him

• your boyfriend will probably know that it's your first kiss, but anyhow, just keep your lips relaxed and let him "take the lead" in the kiss in the beginning, then you can start kissing back. you can put your hands wherever you want, but I would suggest trying the neck. Your first kiss is most likely to be a bit weird, mine definitely was, but it will come naturally to you with time :) don't worry too much! good luck :D