He texts me soon after our first date?

So I went on a date with this guy. We planned on watching a movie at his place, but we just talked through the whole thing. I got to his place at 9pm and I didn't leave til 2:30am... we basically just talked the whole time. I get home around 3:15am and almost right when I got home I got a text from him that said "hope you got home safe" is this a good sign?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, that's a good sign. It definitely shows that he cares for you, and would probably have preferred you to stay (not necessarily to have sex) :-)

What Guys Said 2

• Duh it's a good sign.

• Texts you too soon? He was concerned about you and your getting home... LOL... Obviously he cares

What Girls Said 3

• of course it is...that means he started caring about u, and also shows that he had a nice time with you and is looking forward to have more in future ;)

• YES! if he didn't like you, he wouldn't have made sure if you were okay!

• Yes but I would like him to take you out somewhere next time. But it is good that you talked and he didn't jst try to have sex.

• We were going to go out, but there was nothing to do. We were going to go to the theatre but I thought that was a bad idea because we couldn't talk.

• Ok that's fair and it is very admirable and respectable of him that he didn't just try to jump you. Most guys would if they had a girl at their place.