Cute first kiss stories?

I've never kissed anyone before and I was just wondering if anyone had any cute funny stories about their first kiss :]

How old were you? Was there awkward height difference? Where were you?

Stuff like that~lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Not including that girl that kissed me in kindergarden every time the teacher called my name during roll call. Same thing goes for when spit-up girl stole a kiss from me.

My first real kiss was in high school when I was about 16 years old. This girl and I always talked and ate lunch together. One day right before we went to our separate school busses. During a silence in our conversation, I just leaned over and kissed her on the lips. It was a huge risk kissing one of the toughest girls in school that was known for beating up a guy (badly) that's 3-4 times her size. Apparently, she didn't mind because we got together a few days later. Risky, but I just let the love bottled up inside me free.

I guess that would be consider cute.

What Guys Said 1

• 21 in my bed dreaming. We were laying down on a couch. lol No real stories for me.

What Girls Said 1

• My first kiss happened just a couple years ago; I was nineteen and had just gotten engaged. My fiance and I were in my room listening to ICP of all things, I know, really romantic, right? Anyway, he just asks me out of the blue if I want to marry him; I of course said yes, because at the time I thought we loved each other and it seemed like the right thing to do. There is a bit of a height difference between myself and my former fiance, but we were lying down on my bed, so it was pretty easy; he just leaned over and gently pressed his lips to mine and that was my first kiss.