I hooked up with a guy that said 'no kissing' what would that mean and why would he say that?

What would that mean and why would he say that? Any thoughts or ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Here are a few possibilities:

1) He might be grossed out or uncomfortable with kissing with a girl for whatever reason (can be health, can be past experience, can be possibly anything)

2) He just want something physical with you without kissing and that's the way he feels (no valid reasons. may be just a feeling of what he wants and not much thoughts involved)

3) He MAY want to save the kiss as milestone of being a relationship with/showing commitment to someone

4) He may have not kissed any girls and would like to save it for something else more meaningful/significant or important

I'd say just don't really bother :P You can ask him :)

What Guys Said 6

• The reason and it could be a few possibilities, I that a reason he said no kissing is that since you and he were just a one night thing (or at least that's what he thought) and that he might not want to catch anything. No I'm not saying you might have something but that could of been his thinking. Of course if you two had sex without a condom then that theory is debunked completely.

Another thought is perhaps he just did't want to give something that has a portion of emotion invested into it. By kissing you it shows that he does like you and that a connection may be what he wants. And that may be what he was trying to avoid.

• Why didn't you ask him why he said it?

• i did but he hasn't answered yet. what do you think

• No way to know. Can't read his mind. It could be what Brando said. Or it could be that he had a cold. Or many other things. Have to wait for his answer to know.

• Well I might not be talking for all guys but in my opinion, sex is just sex, but kissing is actually way more personal so I for one while I may hook up with a girl that I find attractive but don't like I could never kiss her, similarly I don't know why I find this weird myself but I would probably be much more hurt if my girlfriend were to cheat on me by kissing a guy than if she cheated on me my having sex with a guy

• Maybe he feels that kissing you is too intimate (ironic, right?) so he wants keep things purely physical. Just my guess.

• He probably doesn't want it to get serious and just wants to be FWB.

• What does it mean? It means he is a total psycho that makes weirdass demands when hooking up.

What Girls Said 9

• Maybe he has herpes! Not hot to pass on a cold sore :)

• this question answers itself...lol...but I will tell you...my brother told me guys who just has sex with tha girl an doesn't wanna kiss her thinks of the girl as a whore...its harsh but tht came from a guy...i believe kissing is way more itimate then sex...so he probably has a girl or just doesn't like you in tht way...sorry...

• i once read a story on this website

it talked about a guy who was sort of a prostitute for several reasons

anyways, he would have sex with the girls and the guys but wouldn't kiss the on the mouth because he thinks that kissing is intimate and he want to kiss a girl he is in love with

maybe the guy your talking about is the same minus the prostitution

and he just wanted a booty call... try asking again

hope this helps :)

• Kissing is often more personal than intercourse.

Sounds like a hook up is a good description...

• not intercourse just lk hj and feeling up

• OK...you gave him a happy ending either way.

• kissing is personal. probably doesn't feel that way about you, just using you and when he's done, he can just walk away

• There are two types of guys in this world: 1.) Guys that will hook up with girls and go all the way regardless if she's his girlfriend or not and 2.) Guys that set limits as to what he will and will not do depending on what she means to him.

He's obviously #2. Like Brando said, he probably feels kissing is too intimate, and doesn't want to send the wrong message.

• He doesn't want to kiss because to him it's purely sexual and I guess he considers kissing an intimate thing. While it is intimate, I would not have sex with a guy who won't even kiss me. I find it downright insulting if a guy says "You can rub and suck my d*** and I'll stick it inside you but I won't even kiss you". What type of bullsh*t is that? It's taking major advantage in my opinion. IF you won't kiss me, it's off. Besides, without kissing I'm not aroused enough to go further.

My guy friend tried to do that to me...tried to get me to have sex or at least do something to his d***, but he didn't want to make out with me and he didn't want to do more to me than feel me up. Let's just say we aren't friends anymore and I refused to touch him once he said that crap, about how "kissing is too personal unless I like the girl", and luckily we never did anything before or after he said that.

• so I should end it unless he agrees to kiss me?

• It depends how you feel but I sure as hell would get angry and refuse to do anything with a guy if he gave me that bullsh*t..like seriously his mouth is so special?

• Yeah, Maybe he feels it's too intimate...Or that he may get attached to you? Is he definatley single?

• ya

• I'd be careful..Answer below is interesting. I've had NSA fun in the past but a guy has never said no kissing, He could be genuine but I'd challenge him on that..

Good luck :)

• I hooked up with a guy who said that...turns out he said that because he had a girlfriend and kissing was too intimate, sex however wasn't too intimate in his mind