Guys, how long before you go for first kiss?

how many dates with a girl before you do? assuming everything's going well and you both really like each other and text each other all the time during the day and text her good morning every morning exactly when she gets up. and have been talking everyday for 3 weeks before you started dating and would it bug you if she had never been kissed?

I'm 19 by the way he's 22

Most Helpful Guy

• idk 8 or so

• yeah maybe this is because I tend to date women I don't know I just see an attractive women and I just walk up to her and start a conversation if I already knew the girl I guess it would take a lot less time

What Guys Said 9

• Second.

• You're obviously attracted to each other. First date kiss... No problem.

• depends on how much atraction do you feel to the girls?

and also depends if you are dancing, in a car, the proximity that you can achieve..

• I'm a big believer in first date kisses.

• Where do you reccomend the first date kiss take place and at what approximate time during the date?

• The point when you're walking side by side and after you have been a little touchy feely. Not at goodbye if you're dropping her off, because that's too cliche, but at her car is good, yeah I think at her car is the best gives her something to think about on her drive home.

So middle to end depending on how much chemistry is happening.

• When I was younger, I'd wait for at least 3-4 dates before the kiss... but now that I'm older, I have no problem kissing on the first date. Life is too short to regret not kissing someone

• First.

• probably second date

• probably the second or third date

• 4-5 dates would be ideal.

But depends on what kind of relationship the two of them are in.

If they really jell well then even on 1st date a guy may be tempted on kissing.

And if the guy is shy or if both of them hardly know each other than I feel it may take 10-12 dates for a guy to kiss if at all.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend kissed me on our second time hanging out.

We met at orientation when I was still with my now ex. He didn't hit on me, didn't even flirt in the slightest. We talked now and again because we got along well but that was about it.

About three weeks later my boyfriend broke up with me for some other chick and I started talking to this other kid more.

Eventually (a week or two later) we hung out and cuddled and hugged then the second time we hung out we watched Over the Hedge and he kiss me. After that we decided we were officially going out. That we both really liked each other and we should just start dating, I was over my ex and he had liked me since we met.

So it wasn't even our first official date, but it felt right and it felt good so I think it's okay.