What's the worst date you've ever been on?

Few years back I went on a date with a girl at the skating rink. First off I kinda spilled soda on her accidentally. Then when we were skating she fell and twisted her ankle really bad. She had to go to the hospital. I felt really bad. What was your worst dating experience?

Most Helpful Girl

• I went out with a narcassist.He NEVER asked me anything about myself.And he didn't talk unless I asked him questions about himself.I became so nervous because of the weird energy that I pulled out my phone and started playing a car game when he went to talk to a couple of friends.It went even further into the pits afterwards.I should have just left.

What Girls Said 1

• I went to the movies with a guy, and we were watching a movie I really wanted to see, and he kept trying to kiss me and talk through the entire movie. His phone kept ringing during the movie and he just bought it that day and couldn't figure out how to shut off the ringer. It was awful!

What Guys Said 2

• I went on a date with my then boyfriend. Apparently he was still flirting with this internet girl he knew online, whom we ran into. They completely hit it off, and I stood for a good 20 minutes while they openly flirted. I ended up leaving him chatting her up (they later got together, made it official by slutting it up in photos on fb) and made my way back home. Talk about worst date/bf ever...

• Went out with my addictions counselor, very poor move..