He chats to other girls online?

i am seeing this guy who is totally into me we met offline he tells me he has friends that are girls that he chats too off the same dating site...

would I be wrong in asking him to delete his account

should I be worried about these other girls?

he continiously tells me how much he likes me and isn't saying it to get into my pants because he has been there but says he perfers just to be in my arms?

Most Helpful Girl

• my ex was the same, once I realized he still had girls (couple hundred) from the years he had built up on msn. so I told him my concerns and asked if he would like it if I had access to the same. well he agreed with me and said he never spoke to them. well how am I supposed to know if he does or not when I'm not around, so I let my insecurity get the better of me and raised it a few times. then he finally deleted the girls and showed me he had done so, well that made me feel tons better. but towards the end of our relationship I noticed he visited a couple dating sites in the address bar and I asked him about them and he said I was snooping and he just clicked on an old email so it was nothing. if you feel that you can trust him then that's fine, I thought I could at the beginning (I just didn't trust other girls), but then after seeing the dating sites I had warning bells again. since breaking up he's back on a dating site within 2 weeks...what does that show you. I think he has an addiction and likes the go boost. make sure you talk to your guy properly, and let him understand your reasoning, if he met them on a dating site the girls are looking for a potential partner not a friend...and if he already has a circle of friends what does he need an online buddy for that he'll never meet. if it hurts you and your relationship - what's more important - these girls or you in his life.

What Guys Said 2

• If things escalate to where you two are serious about one another than it is totally reasonable to ASK him to delete his account. If he's with you then there is no reason he should remain on it.

• Is he your boyfriend?

What Girls Said 2

• You have no place to ask him to delete his account. You are not his girlfriend. He did not choose to give you the title of being the main girl in his life. You have no right to ask him something like that.

If you do that, it will probably just chase him away to a girl who's not so insecure and demanding.

Honestly, he sounds like the type of guy who tries to talk to a lot of girls online to feel good about some sort of skill with women. There are guys who, for whatever reason, rarely if at all approach women in their day to day lives. Then they get on the internet and talk to a ton of girls. It makes them feel confident like they can have as many girls as they want. ANY girl that they want. Quite frankly, I think it's a little pathetic. Hun, of course he's going to say something like that to you. Honestly, I wouldn't trust him. It seems fishy.

• Well discussing it first would be safest in my eyes, because jumping in and telling him to delete his account could come off a bit strong and could be read wrong. Tell him your concerns and if he cares and is into you as much as you say he would compromise and work something out with you :)