Is it OK to ask a girl if she kisses on the first date?

b4 the first date obv. Because some girls are fine with it others aren't and to some this could even be a deal breaker so is it OK to ask?

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• No!

It makes her think that's all you want from her and sounds a bit sleazy really. I would just go along with the date, see how it goes and if a kiss happens it happens. I think a planned kiss (as in knowing she'd give it to you) would be the most awkward thing...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• That's like opening your presents before christmas. Ruins the moment if there is a certain expectation.

0|0
    0|0
    • Should I just wait for the second date? Play it safe lol

• Look, if it feels right do it :) first date, second, etc...

But yeah don't ask, just find out.

• No, not cool at all. Might be a deal breaker for many girls

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I would cancel the date if you asked me that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it doesn't hurt not to! It shows you care :) If she gets upset then that is a shame and it shows a lot about her personality and how she could act in a relationship. If she gets upset can you put up with her getting upset over real stuff in a relationship? Like if you want to hangout? Something to think about.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wish you werent the only girl that said this lol but I don't know I think I gotta go with popular opinion on this one lol but thanks!

• Awww it is okay! :)

What Guys Said 2

• No.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asking for a kiss would make the girl not take you seriously and it sounds too nice. Me personally, would risk all and just kiss her if I felted like it.

0|0
    0|0
    • True but if she's not like that then I look like an idiot lol

• Show All
    • That's true rejection is only so bad lol

• It's better to be rejected than to be manipulated. I know that by experience.