Is he stringing me along? or is it more?

I really like this mate of mine but I'm not sure he likes me back because even though we have kissed lots of times and even fooled about never all the way though, he always says he likes doing this with a friend, so is he stringing me along? I want to be with him but he just likes kissing me and having a laugh but I still want more than that, he has given lots of hints and even said he wants to take it further but he can't because he is scared his past will break us up I really don't know what to do anymore but this is messing up my feelings loads! please reply!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like you two are both confused! What exactly did happen to him in his past? if you don't know, try and find out. you can find out where a guy is going from where he has been, if you know his past you can tell a lot about where your relationship is going! I don't think he is stringing you along. He just sounds a little unsure about things. He may be afraid to hurt you and this may be why he is saying he loves doing this with a friend. I think he is just afraid to go further because he doesn't want to lose you! I wish you the best of luck!

• Hmmmm... well you should talk to him and tell him that you don't like what's going and you should tell him that you want a relationship so I think that you should stop kissing him and stuff until you know where you 2 stand.