Guys what's the longest time you have ever not texted a girl?

That you had a past with...girls you can answer too, and why you did it?

Most Helpful Girl

• about 4 months. we talked everyday until he disappeared for 4 months before contacting me again. needless to say I did not text back

• wow..why didn't you text him back..i don't think I would of either sh*t..unlesss it depends on what he said.

• sounds like he might have thought you were rejecting him cause you said you were busy. did you ever make new plans with him when you're not busy?

• noo..i don't ever talk to him only when he talks to me I reply..and it sucks cause he never does anymore..

What Guys Said 2

• Indefinitely.

Your question is too vague to be able to answer. More detail, please.

• Had a past he liked me I liked stopped talking for a while..cuz of sh*t...and this was around mid Febuary..every month we talk just for a little bit..like nothing he only wants to hang out...i say I'm busy..truth is I am! but I'm in so much like with this guy and the last time he texted me was July 5...wanted to chill..im not over him tried

• I'll never text my ex again...guaranteed.

What Girls Said 1

• well I have had guys I have not spoken to for 3 months contact me, one was for about 6 7 months, and yesterday one I have not spoken to in a YEAR. last one called once or twice during that time I just never picked up, comes to say he is over his ex completely its better timing for him, well my answer TOOOO EFFIN LATE