So this coming Wednesday I am meeting my boyfriend of 4 months online. He's coming to see me :D I am so excited yet I am so nervous. Mostly because this is my first date and I am unsure what I am suppose to do and what not. I would really like some advice from anyone who has done this before. PLEASE!
Most Helpful Girl
1) Meet in a public place that's well lit with other people around. Maybe a mall, bowling ally, a restaurant some place where you can't easily be dragged off or trapped.
2) Bring a friend, I personally would bring a male friend just because they might be more physically imposing and might be able to protect you better if something does come up.
3) Tell your parents where you're going and when you hope to be back.
I know it all seems so protective and crazy and paranoid but you can't be too careful with someone you don't know, have never met and might not even be close to the age they say they are, and you don't know what he's one or anything.
Whatever you don't:
1) Invite him back to your house. No matter how nice he is NEVER invite him back, NEVER follow him to his house and NEVER go anywhere private with him. He could seem like the nicest, sweetest and most honest guy around but the truth is you don't know if he's just pretending/trying to get you alone.
2) Don't tell him where you live, don't show him where you live and don't give out a home number.
3) Don't plan to go visit him at his home, or your home until you've hung out in public several times and know him well. (This goes hand in hand with number one)
4) Be extremely careful with any personal information of you or friends/family of yours. (goes hand in hand with number 2)0