Dating a friend's friend?

Okay, so I reallly like this guy, & i met him through my friend, &we started talking, they only messed around like twice, & they were never official boyfriend & girlfriend. &he said he didn't like her because she is not what he is looking for, she dressed like a guy & i dress like a girl.. & he can understand each other very well when all they ever did was argue,...

So now, what I wanna know is is it okay to date him. &if so, how we would tell her that we've been talking, & are going to date each other.

Most Helpful Girl

• well you should tell her face to face or you can write her a letter explaining everything. you can date him but make sure your friend don't have feelings for him too because it can affect your friendship. and make sure she's find about it

• yeah, your right, its hard to do though, like I never pictured us (me & the guy) being more than friends! but its like it should, &shouldnt matter to her because they only like, "messed around" like once, &i asked him like to honestly tell me if he had feeling for her, &he said that he didnt,. But like, I don't know its hard &confusing.. I needa find the right words to say..

• u can ask her if she has feelings for him if she says she doesn't say you do and watch for her reaction if its "im happy for you look" ask her would she mind if you and the guy date if she says no ask her again to make sure and if she don't give you an answer or say yes tht means she kinda do lik him bt not a lot lot she startin to get feelings for him or she jst don't want you two to date each other bt ask her why not. if she gives you an "oh" look like kinda not interested or sad look (when you tell her u

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• u can ask her if she has feelings for him if she says she doesn't say you do and watch for her reaction if its "im happy for you look" ask her would she mind if you and the guy date if she says no ask her again to make sure and if she don't give you an answer or say yes tht means she kinda do lik him bt not a lot lot she startin to get feelings for him or she jst don't want you two to date each other bt ask her why not. if she gives you an "oh" look like kinda not interested or sad look (when you tell her you have feelings for him) ask again if she has feelings for him she may say yes bt jf she donst she does like him or there's something else. jst simply ask her do you like him more than a friend and wen you ask her make sure you're comfortable.