Help needed with internet dating?

im new to internet dating and I was wondering what are good ice breaker messages? most of the girls on this site say don't just hit me with hi, how are you? so I'm trying to think of decent funny maybe things to write. If any one internet dates what type of things to you message? and girls what type of messages do you like to receive?

What Girls Said 1

• well it's always better to start with something more personal. yea, I hate having people just be like "whatsup?" because that's no conversation at all. I'm assuming on this site they have profiles, take something from their profile because it already tells you their interests and talk about that.

and just as an fyi, telling a girl she's attractive isn't that much of a plus from someone online, because we know that you're not messaging us because you think we're ugly..

What Guys Said 0