Who was your first kiss?

You don't have to say the full name just say the initials or a small description. How did he kiss you?

I had my first kiss very young his name was Brandon and he got me by saying "I have a secret." Pretty self explanatory from there.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just had my first kiss in March. I wasn't expecting it cause we were standing outside a theater waiting for a movie to start and we were playing around and she pushed me into a wall and then kissed me.

What Guys Said 5

• When I had my first kiss it was on my first official date ever. We were on the beach riding back and I said "Before we go there's something I want to do." and I just put my hands on her hips and she put her arms around my neck and I just went for it. Most first kisses are super awkward and stuff, but I just made mine quick and simple. We were talking later and she said that she wished I had kissed her longer haha.

• Havent had mine yet

• some girl I played truth or dare with

• katy perry

• A vicar

What Girls Said 4

• My first real kiss was with the guy I still compare all new boyfriends with . I was 15 and we were really close for a while before it happened . When it happenned it seemed to go on forever . We were outside my house ( in the dark ) . My legs were shaking through the whole thing . No man ( or kiss ) has ever matched it :D

Happy days :D

• There is that saying where once you have your first kiss, you know that you will never have another one like that one.

• Only if your first kiss was with someone who really mattered . I know a lot of people who would say their first kiss was terrible , all clanking braces and someone trying to stick thir tongue down their throat . I was lucky ...we waited a long time before it happened 'tho . I suppose it added to the sexual tension :D

• I haven't had mine yet :(

• i haven't had mine yet.

• Well... I call it my "official kiss" because the other ones I don't count but I was a freshmen in high school and the guy that was all that in hs hugged me tight and asked if he could kiss me... he didn't really wait for my reply because he did it anyway. haha