If you could have been a twin, would you?

I think it would be fun to have a twin. Most of my twin friends seem to have fun with each other and always have someone to listen and talk to. If I had a choice to have a twin I would definitely like one. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• If my twin was identical it would be cool to know what I look like to other people, because I'd just have to look at her.

But I see no other perks. I have two friends who are a set of identical twins. They were each others' best friends, but now they're in college and one of them is growing up, going out, dating other people, and moving out. The other twin is anti-social and wants to stay at home forever, but she also wants to stay with her twin. It's causing a fair few problems between them.

Also, does anyone really want two of me running around? One is more than enough, I'm sure.

What Guys Said 3

• I would think you would be jealous..considering she MIGHT get more attention than you..just like with regular sisters.. (brothers?)..

• that is true.. but its ok.

• No..I really do not think it would be OK..

• Maybe a girl twin

As then I would be really close to her and understand how girls work

• that is a good answer. I would love a brother twin so ii can understand guys more.

• I already am a twin!

• that might be nice. is it cool to be a twin?

• I think so

What Girls Said 5

• Probably not. Unless it was a guy cause I've always wanted a brother, but even then. I already have to deal with a little sister... xD

• I already have a twin! :) It is fun at some times then annoying the next.

• I think it could be a fun experience. I would definitely choose to have one.

• awesome! I would love another me in the world.

• yeah, a twin brother would be cool cause I already have 3 sisters

• wow! I have 7 brothers and 3 sisters.

• haha.. yes I have a big family. 4 half-brothers and 1 half-sister

• Yeah, I bet you never get bored...haha

• I think I would it would really intresting switching places you know/