Skinny guys, would you date a girl who was bigger then you?

I'm not fat at all but the guy that I like is just exceptionally thin. He's taller then me but only by a few inches (I've heard that if the guy is a lot taller then the girl it wouldn't be as big of a deal). Guys have you ever dated a girl who was a bit bigger then you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'2" and 165 pounds, and to this point, I haven't dated a girl that was bigger than me, height-wise or weight-wise. Not that I'm against doing such a thing, I just haven't yet to this point in time. One of the girls I know now has "a little extra" so to speak, and I really could care less, because she's really appealing.

What Guys Said 7

• i think if a guy is reasonably big it might be a little strange but it's not a HUGE deal if he lieks you as a person he'd still date you I think unless he just personally has a problem with it that I couldn't possibly say as a generalisation. I think it would also make it less of an issue if he's exceptionally thin because them most girls will be bigger than him right? So he won't see it as whoa this girl is bigger than me, he'd just see it as normal :)

• I'm 6'1", weigh 159 lbs, have a waist size of 30", and a BMI of >10%. If I didn't date girls that were bigger than me, I would be a lonely man. A little extra woman is actually pretty nice. I've dated girls in the past that were bigger and smaller than me, and they were all self-conscious about their weight because of how lean I was.

• Yup, a couple. I was comfortable with it because I liked them. That's all that counted.

• I like healthy looking girls with a little meat on them. Bonyness is not sexy to me. Of course I would.

• Well I'm 6"1 and usually between 190 and 200lbs.

That's hard for any girl to match but she can try!

• Yes. It's not hard to be bigger than me.

• It's not a big deal to me.

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend is pretty damn skinny. So even though I'm not fat by any means, I am still a little thicker than he is and he doesn't seem to mind.

• I see it a lot because most girls will be bigger than a super skinny guy because of their hips. Super skinny guys are still attracted to curves as well, and a lot of skinny guys I know like girls who are like normal weight with curves rather than sticks like the guys are. Plus men have broad shoulders so if you are average weight and he is taller and super skinny his height and broader shoulders will make up for it. A lot of times women are automatically "bigger" because they have fuller hips.

• i dated a guy that was skinnier than me. it didn't seem to bother him but it bothered me. I'm not fat by any means, I'm a size 2 and he was just that skinny.